Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blood and Bond - Interviews and Interaction


I've taken advantage of several online promotion sites with Interviews. The book I tabbed for promotion is Blood and Bond, my only contemporary novel.

At Hello Kruel, Kruel World my short Q&A was put up on 28 July. I keep a watch on this blog, and have followed up on some interesting titles. Same is true with The Indie Spotlight, which ran a longer Blood and Bond interview today.

There are many different sites around for reviews, interviews and interaction. Most are free, but the key (as with most promotional efforts) is finding the right one and making contact. They don't invite you; you have to ask to be invited.

It's best to read the site a few times before you decide to solicit their interest. I found many that are genre specific, and not my genre (if I have one). Even if they had been willing to post an interview, their readers would have wondered why.

I'll watch the stats to see if interest in Blood and Bond increases.

No comments:

Post a Comment